Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Tundra Nautical blue 5.7 TRD with TRD dual exhaust, air cleaner, SS steps, Cold package, primium upgaded stereo, sonar, etc. etc....more stuff on the way daily!! :devil:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
That is a beautiful rig and I love the color! WOOT!:D

Now finish her off with some nice new shoes for mud/snow and a mild lift leveling kit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very sweet. I am jealous, my CM was scheduled to be in between 5/2 and 5/7. Here we are on the last day and still no word from the dealer:cry:

Sigh.

Love those SS steps. They cost more than the running boards but I think look better also.

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Nice ride! Where can I get the SS Steps for my 07 CM Tundra?
The best price I've found is here:

Toyota Tundra Parts and Accessories Store : Step Board, Brushed Stainless Step Board Kit, CrewMax - 2007 Toyota Tundra [PT212-3407D] - $559.00$430.43

I just can't fathom spending $400+ on these though. They look good, but I've seen them in person multiple times and they don't look as good in person (my opinion). The ones I was looking at were on a brand new crewmax and it looked like someone stood on the brushed part with muddy shoes and scrached the brushed finish, so it looks like they scratch easily :td:

I'm going to buy the Romik runningboard type tube steps in chrome, I think they look a little better for $150 less...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those steps are from the factory. I have had the other nerf bars etc and once I seen these these I was like I have to have those. So when I ordered the truck they had to be there. Whats also nice is since the factory installed them, they are covered under the factory warranty. I have had some mud prints etc on mine and when there there it looks like there scrated but once you wash them everything is gone and looks good as new.

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Those steps are from the factory. I have had the other nerf bars etc and once I seen these these I was like I have to have those. So when I ordered the truck they had to be there. Whats also nice is since the factory installed them, they are covered under the factory warranty. I have had some mud prints etc on mine and when there there it looks like there scrated but once you wash them everything is gone and looks good as new.
The ones I was looking at were scratched. I felt the grooves from someone's shoes in the SS. Just to clarify :tu:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow scratched from someone stepping on them. Im sure it prob was there from the manufaturer. Didnt think SS was fragile...if not.:eek:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sweet, Man....

Don't you love how the blue changes color in light. I love that about mine.

You baby that thing for a bit now...... :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
2007 Tundra Nautical blue 5.7 TRD with TRD dual exhaust, air cleaner, SS steps, Cold package, primium upgaded stereo, sonar, etc. etc....more stuff on the way daily!! :devil:
Couple of questions:

1. Did you special order this, add port/dealer options or was this a locate?

2. When did you order it?

3. Is the premium audio the JBL with the sub?

4. Is that an SR5 or limited

Just curious, because I am still waiting on a delivery date for mine out here in Eastern PA.

In any event, nice truck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was ordered at Washington Toyota. Took a lil over a month. Yes its the premium with the sub, blue tooth steering wheel controls etc. Its the SR5 but with pretty much everything except leather (dont care for it) and the nav (heard not so great and tom tom works well for 1/10 the cost), no rear view camera either I did like the placement of them and you can buy wireless ones really reasonable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks, I'm in a world of hurting here. I ordered the same truck(in black). I put my money down February 8th and I don't have a delivery date. The site of you truck in PA, with the "impossible to get options" has me close to a murderous rage over here.

Would you mind calling your dealer and finding out what kind of order this was? I'm being told mine is an FSRO or something like that and that it has been red-flagged. I want to make sure I am comparing Apples to Apples before I go off. Heck, better yet tell me your dealership and salesman's name and I will ask them.

Any dealer comments on this would be appreciated, also.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts