Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgrading from my 2006 4x4 Double Cab....I ReALLY love this truck but with 170k on the ticker I am ready for a new steed.

I had to take Silver because the communist bastards at Gulf States Toyota distributors do not like to sell the Grade CM with a Sunroof (a must have for me). So I was either forced to go out of the GST area (and loose $4000 in incentives) or take whatever color I could get.

I have been surfing TS.com looking at the silver trucks and the color is growing on me. It didn't take long because my 2006 is silver. LOL.

I am getting it with Steel wheels because (again the GST Commies) the Grade tundras only come with ugly PORT installed wheels. Factory Alloy's are a very rare item on Tundras here. (Unless you get a Limited)

Immediate mods planned are tire/wheels (Still deciding to go with stock alloys and 285's or aftermarket), black NFab bars, black headlight mod, LED puddle lamps, DVD headrest players, Level kit (Probably just a set of 5100's), tint, and maybe smoke out the tail lights, color matched grill, back up camera (maybe sonar too), partial debadge, and I am still trying to decide if I want to do anything about the chrome bumpers.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
753 Posts
lets see pics of the truck !

-Tim

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats on the new CM. Silver is one of the best colors IMO, second to Super White of course.... Those are the only two colors I really wanted because its easy to keep clean.

I got another mod you can add to your list... Recon CCL's! I just ordered mine and will be installing them next week hopefully, if I can find time. I'm psyched about putting these things on, I'll be sure to post up a full install how to so everyone can check it out when I'm done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts