Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE DRIVING MY NEW TUNDRA. SHE'S ALL DRESS UP AND HAS LOTS OF ATTITUDE!!!!!!!:devil:

·
Registered
226 Posts
What they said. Unless you're passengers are "fabulous" and you wear a dress or have breasts.

Then it's okay for you, but never for me or anyone who calls their garage the second best room in the house.:)

·
Registered
699 Posts
What they said. Unless you're passengers are "fabulous" and you wear a dress or have breasts.

Then it's okay for you, but never for me or anyone who calls their garage the second best room in the house.:)
theres other rooms in your house?:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I LOVE DRIVING MY NEW TUNDY. SHE'S ALL DRESS UP AND HAS LOTS OF ATTITUDE!!!!!!!:devil:
I'm sorry I have to flame on. If your not a woman please do not disrespect the TUNDRA name with such a lame nikname!

·
Registered
226 Posts
The best room is of course the room with the crapper, good magazines, TUNDRA brochures, and a flush mechanism good enough to help lost cats disappear. The house is the rest of the stuff connected to the bathroom. Not much exciting going on past the crapper...unless its a birthday or some holiday..:tu: :cool:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sorry I have to flame on. If your not a woman please do not disrespect the TUNDRA name with such a lame nikname!
SOME PEOPLE TAKE THING SO SERIOUSLY...??? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LAUGH IT OFF INSTEAD OF BEING AN A$$.:mad:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Please re-read your responce. You seem to be describing yourself here, in a round about way. We are all laughing it off. Think about it....a bunch of guys and gals on this forum driving around like a bunch of hunyacks with smiles on their faces for no other reason then they love the truck they are in. Go outside and look at something fun or awhile like maybe your truck. If you start to smile you are as lame as all of us.....even those of us who aren't fortunate enough to have our rides yet.....can somebody build my truck and get it here already!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There Is No Disrespect Implied Towards The "tundra" Name. As A Matter Of Fact, This Is The Baddest Truck I Have Ever Known And I Enjoy Installing All The Wanted Accessories I Can Get. There Is No Reason Anyone Should Question My Sexuality Based On A Thread. As For "lightening Up" My Attitude, There Is No One Going To Take The Smile Off My Face From Driving This Awesome Truck. By The Way, The Best Room In The House Is The Bedroom As Long As My Wife Is As Gorgeous And Loved As She Is!!!:d

1 - 11 of 11 Posts