Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Man I haven't seen you around here in a long time! Are you gonna take off those steps?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Looks great! I am glad to see large black rims not the bling chrome.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I like the rims (I think 24's or even 22's may have "fit" the look better)... the design is really nice. However, I'm not a fan of black on the Pyrite. I tried it on mine, and had the paint removed & the rims "polished" for a chrome/silver look. IMO, there's some colors that just look better with chrome; some better without

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I been there done that already,just messing around with it now,Im kind of anti bling these days....

here are some other wheels I have had on her...I do wheels for a living,so its not a big deal.

First 2 pics are my old 26s,3rd pic is color matched 24s.....

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
looking good bro. welcome to the black 26" club. haha

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I still think 26's are too big, but these are my favs that you've shown so far. just my opinion tho...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like the dark wheels...but if you do wheels for a living, nice to change it up every so often, thats a nice luxury.

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I like the rims (I think 24's or even 22's may have "fit" the look better)... the design is really nice. However, I'm not a fan of black on the Pyrite. I tried it on mine, and had the paint removed & the rims "polished" for a chrome/silver look. IMO, there's some colors that just look better with chrome; some better without
When I saw the first set, I didn't like it. Since then it grew on me. I think the second set looks great though. I think Popo is right. Black on the Pyrite doesn't look as nice as chrome, IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Not really my style but your truck does look good :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I dont know why people even bother chiming in, when all they say is they dont like it, and dont have anything constructive to add??

the Attivos you had on there, definitely looked a lot better. but these new ones still look good. what are you doing with your old wheels?? and are you using anything to recalibrate your speedo?? id think with 26's, you would be reading a lot slower.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I dont know why people even bother chiming in, when all they say is they dont like it, and dont have anything constructive to add??
Uh, isn't that the whole point of this thread? Guy posts pics of truck mods and the forum gives opinions?? It's not like he asked a question anyway...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Love the black 26s, hate the chrome 24s. I agree with taking the steps off and leaving black wheels on. Looks great:tu:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts