Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went in for my complimentory detail after my purchase 3 weeks ago. While I was there, they granted my wish to turn off the seatbelt chimes and enabled my alarm, even though in the next couple weeks I will be putting my Viper back in my 10 as well as the rest of my sytem. When they asked me where I got the instructions for the alarm and how I knew that these things could be done... I just said... TundraSolutions.com is where it's at for ALL Tundra knowledge! :D

While there... after a LOT of badgering :argue:... I was able to convince them they needed to swap my sport heated mirrors from my 10 with the heated tow mirrors from my 07! I was initially told "There was a bulletin from Toyota that we can no longer swap mirrors". Soon after I PRESSED to see this so called bulletin in writting, they :embarrassed3d: reluctantly agreed to swap them. So now I have my old tow mirrors WITH heat AND markers/turn signals!!

And the bill for all of this... $0.00!!! So I guess 'stealership'... is probably not warranted this time around.

As I thought this was a BEAUTIFUL sunny day, the SECOND they handed me my keys... the bottom dropped out of it with BRIGHT sunny skys!!! Someone somewhere hates me! LOL!!

David

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Not sure what just happened.... I think I blacked out after you said "complimentary dealership detail".

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what just happened.... I think I blacked out after you said "complimentary dealership detail".

Hahahaha!!!! Lemme crack open the smelling salts! Anytime I've ever bought a new or used truck, (all 3 have been Toyotas by the way) they've always detailed the truck inside and out either when I picked it up or, like this one, if I didn't have time when I took delivery, I've gone back on my time and they've done it. i've only dealt with Ernie Palmer and Arlington Toyota here in Jax... and they've always taken care of me.

Hope there was no permenant damage! :laughing3d:

David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts