Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a Tundra and I posted it in the Tundra section..... but I thought you guys would like to see my Tundras new garage buddy. :D

We just picked it up tonight... its a 2010 Lexus IS250 with AWD. We traded in our Solara.

I wish my truck would hug the corners like this thing does!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Now we know who makes all the $$$! Nice ride brother, dont let the Tundra beat her up too much.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Nice congrats! We are a multi-toyota family too. Just got my wife a 2010 4Runner recently.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Nice ride, congrats !!!!!! If you want your Tundra to hug the road better, get the PRG mini pack and the TRD rear sway bar. You will REALLY like the change :D .

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Nice ride, congrats !!!!!! If you want your Tundra to hug the road better, get the PRG mini pack and the TRD rear sway bar. You will REALLY like the change :D .
PRG mini pack??

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet! I traded my 2007 IS250 for the 2010 tundra! I needed a truck for my first house and all the projects that come with it.

WOW!! That looks great! I think we'll add some bigger rims to ours eventually. Are those 22's?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I've got the sway bar and it helps for sure. What's the PRG?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet ride but was the 350 out of stock? :)

hahahaha she actually wanted an IS-C (convertable) but they only came in RWD... I feel better with the AWD for the snow we sometimes get.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Beautiful Ride... I'll get a Lexus someday. :tu:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts