Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hammered on the truck today. A few pics down you will see the back bucking up, i hit a big hole at about 50. Everyone there was shocked that nothing broke. WooHoo.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Looks much better with the fenders painted all black. I'm curious about your choice of tire, doesn't look very aggressive for offroading.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a 37' inch BFG project - the exact same tire they use for trophy trucks, Heavy as hell and also not street legal. hehe.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Wow! great pics!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Anyone that doesn't know those tires, can't possibly live in San Diego;)

Benefit: Chosen by more Baja 1000 champions than all other tires combined.
Feature: Confident high-speed performance that helped claim the overall SCORE BAJA 1000 victory 20 years in a row.

Benefit: Built for the toughest conditions on earth
Feature: Superb tread area puncture and bruise resistance with excellent off-road grip.

Benefit: Excellent off-road soft surface traction; more tread element edges, great side bite and lateral traction in off-road situations
Feature: Aggressive, self-cleaning tread design with special tread element edge scoops and shoulder scallops

Benefit: Exceptional strength, bruise resistance and structural integrity; great strength and puncture resistance in the sidewall
Feature: TriGard® Plus Construction–three full nylon carcass plies plus an additional nylon sidewall ply†

Benefit: Confident high-speed performance and handling
Feature: Two strong steel belts with two full-width nylon cap plies

Benefit: Strong lower sidewall; precise steering response and predictable cornering
Feature: Durable bead construction

Benefit: Excellent cutting and chunking resistance; high durability
Feature: Dual-compound tread

Benefit: Distinctive appearance with black-outline serrated letters and unique Baja T/A® insignia
Feature: Black sidewall styling

Expensive tires

Favorite shot:tu:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Damn that is one sweet truck, wish I lived out that way to see it in person.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sorry I don't follow the SCORE crowd, but I have followed one of their tracks. Are you sure you posted the right description, because I really don't see much in the way of "side bites"

·
Registered
397 Posts

:eek:

That is a awesome long travel tundra you got!! please post a high res photo of that shot if you can.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice pics!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
HAHAHA!!! Holy CRAP! That is awesome. Great pics!:tu::tu::tu::tu:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
F'in Noooiiiccee!!!

If I were your truck.. I'd hate you too....:crazy3d:

How Fun!!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
looks like a lotta fun...and its your truck so do what u want... but i have to say this, i thought the front fenders were bad enough...theres nothing about the bed/rear fenders that remotely looks right...looks like someone rammed you from behind and buckled the sh!t out of it up and out.... but again, its ur truck!! u gots way more balls than i do hahah i cringe when i hit a pot hole too fast :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts