Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, she’s now finished. What do you guys think?

She has the followings:

Skyjacker 3/1 suspension lift
TRD off road Rock Warrior rims
Toyo Open Country MT
Cab lights
ARB deluxe front bumper
Warn 16.5 Winch
AFE cold air intake
Magnaflow exhaust with before rear tire exit
LineX bed liner
and more...

Let me know...

Attachments

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks good. I'd lose the step bars though.
I was thinking the same thing!! They look out of place, some black ones would look better, maybe some N-Fab's. Looks good though

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About the step bars, it was part of the truck when I got it new from Toyota. I never got the chance to look at others.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Looks great. One thing I'd recommend is ditching the stock coils and skyjacker lift kit.

Go get the Old Man Emu Heavy Duty Coils b/c it'll hold the bumper and the winch. You're probably only netting 2" lift with that setup right now.

When looking at the pics again, those look like coilovers... are they? or is it the skyjacker spacer lift? If it's the coilovers, crank 'em up, but if it's the spaer I"d do the OME.

-rockstate

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Looks good! But (and I hate to be a critic :doh:) I think those 17" rims look WAY too small! I love the design of those rims, but 17" for our trucks is too small IMO.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The suspensions are the Skyjacker coilovers. I have about 1 1/2 inches left to crank on the coilovers. I will have to crank them up. Right now the front sits a little lower then the back due to the 1 in block. Yes, I know them TRD Rockwarriors are small our truck, but I just love the looks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think those RW rims look great. Your truck looks good and functional. I am in the anti-stepbar crowd though. That frontbumber is awesome .. looks like its just begging for fresh venison.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I for one,say keep the side steps and color match them black.I know they look outta place to some but Id rather it look goofy that scuff up my door sills/kick panels lol.I think they would look a lot better if they were black or you had nfabs/black bar steps

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I think it looks pretty good man. Love the front bumer. Black headlight mod would look sweet on your truck.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Those are Toyo's look B.A. and I would ditch the steps in favor of sum sliders

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
I can't do black, too hard for me to keep clean. Sweet looking truck though. i wouldn't change a thing.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
sweet set-up don't think I'd change a thing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts