Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, a bit dirty but every bit of what I expected. Ordered on Feb 10th, Picked up on Apr 3rd with 8 miles on the OD. Coming from a 1990 V6 4x4 ExtraCab, this is one smooth ride.

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 5.7, 4x4, Limited, Slate Metallic, Graphite Leather, NAV, Sonar, Cold Kit, Remote Start

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Nice! Something about the lighting in the pic is really bringing out the blue. Either that or you have a very light version of slate.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Niiiiiiice!!!!:tu: :tu: :D

Really like the painted from bumper and Chrome rear bumper style...:tu:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awesome looking truck!!! Enjoy!!:tu: :tu:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congradulations, you waited 16 years for theright one! Nice truck:tu:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats:tu: Looks awesome. Good luck with your DC:tu:

·
Registered
548 Posts
good luck/congrats.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very nice truck

Just out of curiosity if you don’t mind what did you pay for the truck… my truck is very similar to your package and was just wondering

thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Graphite leather? I thought only ASH and RED ROCK were available with Slate? I did not see any graphite options when ordering mine...

Could I see some interior pictures please?

CONGRATS on the truck by the way, it looks great! Thats almost the exact same as mine :tu:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice truck

Just out of curiosity if you don’t mind what did you pay for the truck… my truck is very similar to your package and was just wondering

thanks
MSRP was $42,693.00

Invoice was $39,200.00 approx. (yes, that includes an advertising fee, they will not drop it at all in the PNW)

I paid $40,500.00, Less $2500 for my trade in, Less $1000.00 for trade in allowance, Plus Tax Title License.

Trade in was a 1990 SR5 V6 Extracab pickup, with 250K miles, worn out interior, weak waterpump, bad power steering pump, broken windsheild, and a little bumper and rear quarter panel damage from a rear end accident. But, it ran great and had got me the 52miles to work, without fail, everyday.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Graphite leather? I thought only ASH and RED ROCK were available with Slate? I did not see any graphite options when ordering mine...

Could I see some interior pictures please?

CONGRATS on the truck by the way, it looks great! Thats almost the exact same as mine :tu:
You are in GST or SET region, they mess with the options substantially. I think thier "Ash" is actually "Graphite". Watch out, cause they add aftermarket leather to the SR5s and charge you almost as much as if you just ordered a Limited.

I will post interior pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
214 Posts
You are in GST or SET region, they mess with the options substantially. I think thier "Ash" is actually "Graphite". Watch out, cause they add aftermarket leather to the SR5s and charge you almost as much as if you just ordered a Limited.

I will post interior pics as soon as I can.
If you could I would really appreciate it. I ordered a Limited so it wouldn't affect price...I would just like to see if its the same color.

I could have sworn I saw graphite as an option on some other exterior colors so not sure if its the same...hmmm...

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
MSRP was $42,693.00

Invoice was $39,200.00 approx. (yes, that includes an advertising fee, they will not drop it at all in the PNW)

I paid $40,500.00, Less $2500 for my trade in, Less $1000.00 for trade in allowance, Plus Tax Title License.

Trade in was a 1990 SR5 V6 Extracab pickup, with 250K miles, worn out interior, weak waterpump, bad power steering pump, broken windsheild, and a little bumper and rear quarter panel damage from a rear end accident. But, it ran great and had got me the 52miles to work, without fail, everyday.
i like your new purchase but what will you beat around the PNW in now?? i have a 93 PU 4x4 and was wondering what kinda trade in they would start at and that sounds like they gave you a good deal on the older truck!! i just spent 1300.00 on PS pump, timing belt and all associated parts!! seals ,tensioner,idler,water pump, v belts!! runs really quite now!! also fells safe to leave home now!! timing belt only had maybe 10K left on it!! Local dealer gives me 25% off on parts and 10% on labor!! I would not get rid of mine cause they will not meet me where i wanta be at around 4K to 4.5 so i will use it as my hunting rig!! i refuse to give my 93 away and it runs too good to get rid of!! only 233K on it!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thats a beautiful truck to say the least. I hope you have good luck with it and enjoy it for years to come. Very, very nice. :tu:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Way nice, I wanted slate but got silver and I'm liking it, couldn't wait for a custom order. We paid about the same for the same trucks cepting I got 20" wheels, I wanted the 18s. I was off today, Good Friday, but decided to tool around the hood in mine. After 2k Miles I'm still grinning ear to ear and I'll bet you will be too! Congrats, you're in for a helluva ride!:tu:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Congrats on the new truck...its look'n good!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Very nice truck. I am going from a 92 4x4 Extended Cab Toyota truck to the Tundra. I really like the new Tundra. The 92 is still running great.:tu:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts