Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many of you guys watch Nascar? If so who is your driver? My driver is Kevin Harvick #29.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Should have made this a poll. But no I don't watch it

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
More for Ford & Chevy guys?

·
Registered
67 Posts
#18 Kyle Busch. Liked him when he was over at Hendrick. Like him even more now that he drives for Gibbs.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Haven't watched since #3 left us... I'd watch Jr. #8 but he can't get along with his mom & keep the family business going

·
Registered
297 Posts
I will only watch WRC or F1. NASCAR is restricted to the point of boredom, and watching cars race in an oval is like watching white paint dry.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WRC is awesome. I believe they are the best drivers out there. I have to say nascar can get boring when they just get inline and drive. Got to actually race! Much better in person as I go to Daytona every year for the Coke Zero 400 in July.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Big fan of the #48 since he started

was a fan on Sr #3 so started rootin for JR #88 but thats hard, im from MICH,

watchin JR #88 is like watching the detroit lions...i want him to win, but not gonna happen

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I liked #3, but his son #88 can not drive. Can not stand the people that go for JR cause of his dad. He will never be as good as his dad.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
43 guys going in a circle.....I'll stick to supercross and motocross!!
I agree...I've tried to watch it but it's just too boring to me personally. Although I would like to go to a race once for the experience.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Stewart fan here. Will admit the past fews have gotten a bit boring. Went to MI a few years back and it was a decent experience. Lately you will find my boys and I at the local race track on Friday nights.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nascar effin sucks

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
If any of you are near MIS (Michigan International Speedway) I'd suggest trying to get tickets to watch a race in person, if you've never gone. The sound & feel of the cars coming off turn 4 into the front "straightaway" is amazing... We had season tickets for both races up until 10 years ago. Center grandstand, halfway up, just shy of the Start/Finish line. They were getting so friggin expensive though - $135/ea and we had 6 for both races - not counting Saturday's race & qualifying too.

It can get boring at times, but when you're there, there's enough distractions to keep you busy. Chicks flashing, beer, fights, vendors...etc. It's worth going to at least once, but you have to camp to get the full party experience.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts