Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07/Double Cab/Limted
300 Miles great truck so far but
#1 When I accelerate from stop all areas of the phone "Gray Out" execpt for speed dial. As soon as I stop all keys become avaiable. I hope this is not the way it is designed. I assume I have just turned something off and can't remember what hell I'm 62 but got a single digit handicap.

#2 The battery indicator goes RED quite often but phone shows full charge [Motorola MOTORAZR] plug in battery charge +/- 10 minutes goes back to green.

Sure hope some one can help...thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
your SOL its the way it was designed ...urg..I hate it too..no one has found a way around it yet..its a safety feature...kinda stupid ...cause when you dial from your phone it works...you cant even change the direction in the nav...if you already have something set..not unless you pull over and stop ...and change it...hopefully someone will have a hack for it...

lemon

·
Super Genius
920 Posts
Try looking at this site NAV LOCKPICK

Rich
They don't have the software for the 2007 Tundra NAV yet. I called and emailed them in March 2007 and they didn't even have an ETA yet. Sounded like they might not be working on it at all.

I am working around it by installing a switch to toggle the speed sensor wire which goes into the NAV. Cost is $2 and can be switched back to factory condition at any time. :)

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
They don't have the software for the 2007 Tundra NAV yet. I called and emailed them in March 2007 and they didn't even have an ETA yet. Sounded like they might not be working on it at all.

I am working around it by installing a switch to toggle the speed sensor wire which goes into the NAV. Cost is $2 and can be switched back to factory condition at any time. :)
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Let me know if that works out ok. Do have a file of the wiring diagram?

·
Super Genius
920 Posts
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Let me know if that works out ok. Do have a file of the wiring diagram?
The entire wiring diagram (488+ pages) is available for download to paid subscribers of this site:

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/local_links/jump/2980/360

Well worth the cost of $25 for this file alone, and subscription is good for a year and covers many other files too... on sale right now to boot! $15 per year so get it while you can before the sale ends...

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
The entire wiring diagram (488+ pages) is available for download to paid subscribers of this site:

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/local_links/jump/2980/360

Well worth the cost of $25 for this file alone, and subscription is good for a year and covers many other files too... on sale right now to boot! $15 per year so get it while you can before the sale ends...
eh... just pay for the 5 years at 75 bucks... i think most of us will have this truck for more than 5 years

1 - 7 of 7 Posts