Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have been reading thru post after post and have not been able to locate a similar issue, but I have a feeling the answer is here somewhere.

I recently purchased a OEM Nav unit (model # E7007) to retrofit into my 2006 Sequoia LTD with Rear Ent. and JBL. For the most part everything was plug and play and worked with the exception of the Rear Ent. System. When I put a DVD into the Console Dvd unit the Head unit attempts to switch over, but does not read or communicate with it. The rear display is blank and will not turn on. Also, when you try to change back to FM or AM there is no sound, but the RDS info is available on the NAV screen. The sound issue is resolved when I turn off the ignition and turn it back on, but will go away as soon as I load the Dvd in the the console Dvd player.

Anyone with info or a similar issue please feel free to chime in. I have one more trick I want to try tomorrow, but figured I'd throw this out for discussion.

Thanks in advance
Kevin

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
This issue has been discussed many times, on here as well as several other forums. As far as I can determine, you will not find a solution to this. Not sure of the technical reason but it involves the body ecu or such. Wish I had better news to forward to ya....
Hey all, I have been reading thru post after post and have not been able to locate a similar issue, but I have a feeling the answer is here somewhere.

I recently purchased a OEM Nav unit (model # E7007) to retrofit into my 2006 Sequoia LTD with Rear Ent. and JBL. For the most part everything was plug and play and worked with the exception of the Rear Ent. System. When I put a DVD into the Console Dvd unit the Head unit attempts to switch over, but does not read or communicate with it. The rear display is blank and will not turn on. Also, when you try to change back to FM or AM there is no sound, but the RDS info is available on the NAV screen. The sound issue is resolved when I turn off the ignition and turn it back on, but will go away as soon as I load the Dvd in the the console Dvd player.

Anyone with info or a similar issue please feel free to chime in. I have one more trick I want to try tomorrow, but figured I'd throw this out for discussion.

Thanks in advance
Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts