Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2004 Tundra with the factory 6-disc Stereo. Please tell me what I need to most effectively and cheaply get the functionality I'm looking for:
1) Have Bluetooth cell phone-don't like the earbud, want to hear thru speakers
2) The phone is the Samsung Sync which not only streams voice but also mp3s over Bluetooth (new technology that only a few phones have called ADP) so I figure if I can wirelessly stream voice I can also stream the MP3s--cool!
3) Navigation--portable preferred so I can use in my wife's vehicle also.

Ok, so what do I need? I have heard bad things about the FM bluetooth transmitters. I want the steering wheel controls to work for changing songs if possible--any way of doing this? Anything out there for ADP yet? Don't want to spend a fortune ala AVIC-Z1 or Kenwood. Want a clean, few wires setup that is easy to control.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
I've got a 2004 Tundra with the factory 6-disc Stereo. Please tell me what I need to most effectively and cheaply get the functionality I'm looking for:
1) Have Bluetooth cell phone-don't like the earbud, want to hear thru speakers
2) The phone is the Samsung Sync which not only streams voice but also mp3s over Bluetooth (new technology that only a few phones have called ADP) so I figure if I can wirelessly stream voice I can also stream the MP3s--cool!
3) Navigation--portable preferred so I can use in my wife's vehicle also.

Ok, so what do I need? I have heard bad things about the FM bluetooth transmitters. I want the steering wheel controls to work for changing songs if possible--any way of doing this? Anything out there for ADP yet? Don't want to spend a fortune ala AVIC-Z1 or Kenwood. Want a clean, few wires setup that is easy to control.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

My Tennesaw Trip pictures on Navi

Get the Z1 I didnt spend a whole lot on my system I'll tell you where to go too.

erik

1 - 2 of 2 Posts