Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Preferred Dealer
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear RAV4 members,

Today we completed our test for the application we developed for the 2009 - 2010 RAV4! The module works just like the application we have for Lexus, Tundra, Highlander, 4Runner, Sienna, Land Cruiser, Camry and Sequoia. When the navigation override is activated, it will enable all the lockouts with respect to your navigation system while the vehicle is in motion. This includes entering address, POI, Bluetooth features, phone book, phone pad and navigating MP3 folders and playlist.

Another feature built in to this override module is enabled the video for the passengers. The override module is compatible with 3rd party video input. One popular video input is utilizing the plug and play iPod integration that currently being offered by many companies in the market.

Again, this module is 100% plug and play and absolutely no wire cutting. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to email us!

Thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interrested in the override kit for a RAV4 2010. Can you please send me more details and also what the price for the modue.

Thanks

Cedric

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2009 Rav4 Limited and am very interested in getting information/quote on the nav override for this vehicle. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear RAV4 members,

Today we completed our test for the application we developed for the 2009 - 2010 RAV4! The module works just like the application we have for Lexus, Tundra, Highlander, 4Runner, Sienna, Land Cruiser, Camry and Sequoia. When the navigation override is activated, it will enable all the lockouts with respect to your navigation system while the vehicle is in motion. This includes entering address, POI, Bluetooth features, phone book, phone pad and navigating MP3 folders and playlist.

Another feature built in to this override module is enabled the video for the passengers. The override module is compatible with 3rd party video input. One popular video input is utilizing the plug and play iPod integration that currently being offered by many companies in the market.

Again, this module is 100% plug and play and absolutely no wire cutting. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to email us!

Thanks!

Mark
Hi Mark,

I am interrested in the Navigation override kit for a RAV4 2010. Can you please send me more details and what the price for the modue.

Thanks, Gary [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear RAV4 members,

Thanks!

Mark
Mark,

I am a newbie to this list equally if not more disappointed with my recently purchased 2011 RAV4's Navigation System and its need for an override kit. Consequently, I too would be interested in having all the details for it. I have not yet contacted my dealership regarding my issue with the lockout issues and am curious to know if there now exist or are any plans to address it.

Thanking you in advance...

David Vee

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last week I bought a 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited and my wife and I just discovered that the navigation functions were blocked for the passenger when the car is moving. Not happy about my purchase! I would be interested if you have a solution to correct this issue. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts