Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm heading down to wilmington/carolina beach area to visit some friends. Can anyone tell me where's the best place to get a lift kit, air intake and exhaust done. I'm from canada and the prices here are retarded.
Thanks ya'll:D

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
So I'm heading down to wilmington/carolina beach area to visit some friends. Can anyone tell me where's the best place to get a lift kit, air intake and exhaust done. I'm from canada and the prices here are retarded.
Thanks ya'll:D
Don't know what your travel arrangements are, but if you are coming south on Interstate 95, you will pass through my town of Fredericksburg, Virginia. I had these guys do my lift. Iron Pig Off Road : Toyota 4WD experts. They did mine in about three hours, but mine was a pretty simple job.

These guys specialize in classic FJ Land Crushers, but they do other Toyota's too.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
I am from the wrightsville beach area, and I really dont know of many places around there to get that stuff done. I'll check the phone book for ya next weekend when I go back down.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats ok I'm in wrightsville now, i ordered a CAI from TACOZILLA and might do a susp lift if i find a shop. Any good wheelin around here, or fishing?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts