Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a New MAF from toyota...anyone know any dealers with a good price on them?? E bay has 1 but it's used...dont want that.

any help? i tried TRDpard 4 u and they told me to do the parts reqest on line..they wouldnt even talk to me on the phone...

anyone ...anyone??

·
Registered
459 Posts
Try Rockauto.com. They have a great online catalog.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
If I can find mine I'll sell it to you. It is used; roughly 45,000 miles on it. It was in fine condition when I took it off. I had 8 CELs (turned out it was a burnt O2 sensor wire that triggered everything) but in the mean time I tried replacing the MAF. Didn't work so I just kept the new one in. It should be lying around somewhere....i hope. I'll try to find it tomorrow.

·
Supportive Supporter
1,141 Posts
CT........I'm curious if you got you truck running better, did ya get a new MAF (or the used one from Moose).......did that fix it? As far as buying parts on line, I've had good luck with these guys

https://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/partscat.html

The reason I'm so nossey about the timing belt thing is because I will be doing mine some time this summer and I want top know as much as I can b4 I do it.......especially what can go wrong! :eek:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah..truck seems to be running a little better. I'll have a new MAF tommorow and have it installed(by myself) and I'll keep you up to date.

got my parts from trdparts4u in Dallas...Nice woman in the internet sales dept. Ms. King....very heplful and patient...:ts:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts