Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and didn't find any rims I like, rims are like shoes, I always want the best so my feet dont hurt. does anyone know websites that actually have rims that will fit the new tundras? I ordered a lift and it should be here next week so I really want a nice set of rims and tires to go with it please if you know of any let me know I've been looking hard and cant find anything.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I did a search and didn't find any rims I like, rims are like shoes, I always want the best so my feet dont hurt. does anyone know websites that actually have rims that will fit the new tundras? I ordered a lift and it should be here next week so I really want a nice set of rims and tires to go with it please if you know of any let me know I've been looking hard and cant find anything.
Here is a site that has the Detata's Complete Wheel Source - Your Ultimate Wheel Arsenal

And here is a place you can search by vehicle
BigWheels.Net: custom wheels,chrome wheels,alloy wheels,car wheels,truck wheels,aftermarket wheels,large rims,wheel and tire packages,polished wheels

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats the size of the centre hub?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what are you guys looking for are you looking under the land rovers? I have only seen like two sites with the tundras

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
most of the time if ya can't find what you are searching for call the toll free numbers and talk to a HUMAN yes they make mistakes but many don't!! You will probably get better service by calling anyway since you will need and expert opinion on what will fit your vehicle anyway,:) GOOD LUCK!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

what do you think of these rims??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts