Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, I am sitting here in Qatar, half a world away from my truck trying to make plans for it when I get home on leave in September. But...to do it properly I really need a few measurements if someone has the time to spare. I would greatly appreciate it.

The measurements I need are as follows:

1. Width of rear seat on the drivers side, from the edge of the armrest to the door panel.

2. Depth of the rear seat bottom from front to back.

3. Distance between the back of the drivers seat and the rear seat back.

4. Distance from the floor to the bottom of the rear seat bottom.

5. Distance from the floor to the top of the rear seat bottom.

6. Width of the rear drivers side foot well.

What I am trying to do is replace a huge speaker box I currently have there (2 Kicker 12's in 4.5 cu ft ported) with a much smaller one (1-10 or 2-8's depending on space and size constraints)on the floor, and a rack for my "fridge" that would sit above it and span over the rear seat. It would have a slide out and some other goodies, but to get a rough sketch in my head and see if the fridge will even fit I need a few measurement. Trying to fit a EdgeStar 63 Qt. (Outside Dimensions: 20.7"h x 28.1"w x 17.9"d) on the drivers side back seat some how....lol

Ideally I want to have as much of it figured out before I get home so I will know if it will even work, and if it will I can already buy most of the things I will need and have them waiting for me. Then I can pack up the truck, hitch up the camper, load the bikes and Kayaks and hit the keys for a week of relaxation.

Thank you in advance, I greeeeatly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Oh, I am sitting here in Qatar, half a world away from my truck trying to make plans for it when I get home on leave in September. But...to do it properly I really need a few measurements if someone has the time to spare. I would greatly appreciate it.

The measurements I need are as follows:

1. Width of rear seat on the drivers side, from the edge of the armrest to the door panel.

What I am trying to do is replace a huge speaker box I currently have there (2 Kicker 12's in 4.5 cu ft ported) with a much smaller one (1-10 or 2-8's depending on space and size constraints)on the floor, and a rack for my "fridge" that would sit above it and span over the rear seat. It would have a slide out and some other goodies, but to get a rough sketch in my head and see if the fridge will even fit I need a few measurement. Trying to fit a EdgeStar 63 Qt. (Outside Dimensions: 20.7"h x 28.1"w x 17.9"d) on the drivers side back seat some how....lol

Ideally I want to have as much of it figured out before I get home so I will know if it will even work, and if it will I can already buy most of the things I will need and have them waiting for me. Then I can pack up the truck, hitch up the camper, load the bikes and Kayaks and hit the keys for a week of relaxation.

Thank you in advance, I greeeeatly appreciate it.

Here are the measurements I took from my '01 Access cab this morning:

23.5"

16.875" exposed seat surface - 18" actual seat depth.

19" with front seat all the way back - 27.5" front seat all the way forward.

6"

12.25" with floor mat in place - 12.5" without mat.

25" edge of door sill plate to edge of drive line hump.

Thanks for your service and stay safe.

If you need any further clarification on dimensions don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Here are the measurements I took from my '01 Access cab this morning:

23.5"

16.875" exposed seat surface - 18" actual seat depth.

19" with front seat all the way back - 27.5" front seat all the way forward.

6"

12.25" with floor mat in place - 12.5" without mat.

25" edge of door sill plate to edge of drive line hump.

Thanks for your service and stay safe.

If you need any further clarification on dimensions don't hesitate to ask.
You are awesome! Points for you:D

·
Registered
756 Posts
Good job helping him out ktaulbee. I have a DC or I would have done it too. Keep up the good fight jnich77. I remember how good leave looks thru those goggles. Stay safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts