Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the gorge for Kings of Leon this weekend and someone did no bother to stake down their canopy that then took off in the wind. damage report: new chevy's mirror, old kias paint job, me- dented window pillar, scratched window and shattered tail light. Then completely mangled the roof of a denali that it hit after my rig.

My light is shot and needs to be replaced asap. i also have my tail tinted so if the cost of a new drivers side assembly + retint costs a fair chunk of change I might switch over to led tails.

Any places you guys know of where to get cheap tails let me know please!

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
E-bay has both lights a lot cheaper then dealer. Lights come with bulbs and harness so they are plug and play.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i certainly hope the owner of the canopy is footing the bill for this...and if thats the case, then who cares how much it is...stick it to them...its their fault for being stupid.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The were not at their camp site (no idea where exactly it came from) and once we did figure it out they had taken off and abandoned their site. ******** with some bad karma coming their way......

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
that sucks...i used to have an extra tail but sold it a while back sorry....just do ebay, theres lots of alternatives there much cheaper than getting OEM (even used) and tinting it....

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got one for 70 shipped, will cost me 30 to have it tinted when it arrives

·
Premium Member
5,472 Posts
That's about half of what the online parts stores want for it.
Damn shame you didn't get a plate number or something on the one who did all the damage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts