Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to buy a front steel bumper with a receiver hitch for my 2005 Tundra double cab for about 6 months now, and I can't find any company that makes them. Does anyone know of one?

Ideally one similar to this one in the picture below but without the top bar that goes over the grill.

If no one makes one with a receiver hitch, I am also open to getting a steel bumper without, let me know if anyone has one they would recommend.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!
-Jeff

·
Registered
3,100 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct me if I am wrong but bumpers like that are made by companies like Fabfours or Iron Cross. If thats the case cant you call them, order one and add the receiver?

Thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, both of those companies and the others that I have found only make bumpers for 2nd and 3rd gen tundra, 2007 or newer.

I need to find one for a 2005 double cab. If anyone else has any suggestions, I would love to check them out.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, both of those companies and the others that I have found only make bumpers for 2nd and 3rd gen tundra, 2007 or newer.

I need to find one for a 2005 double cab. If anyone else has any suggestions, I would love to check them out.

Thank you!
Have you tried Move Bumpers?
You can have a front hitch as an option.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just bolt on a receiver hitch underneath your OEM bumper onto the frame, that's what I have. All you need to do is remove the skid plate. I made my own out of aluminum diamond plate, as the OEM will not fit with a receiver installed. This will work fine, unless of course, you absolutely have to have a steel bumper……..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts