Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took everything off to replace the timing belt a couple years ago. Then I had to leave town for work and moved and am finally getting back to completing the job after three years. I removed the metal pipe that connects to the oil cooler with a rubber hose. I have no clue where it goes. I assume it bolts to the block but not sure where. If someone has a picture of this in place on the engine I would appreciate it. I figure once I get that back on I can wrap the job in less than a day. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I took a picture when I had mine apart but that’s been over a year ago now and I don’t think I could find it at this point. I may not even have what you’re needing in the picture anyway. If I can find it I’ll post it I’ll for you to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a picture online and got it done. Woo hoo. Now I have to go to the auto parts store to get some bolts. Does anyone else have a wife who likes to "Organize" or "straighten things up" when you are working on your vehicle?..... :/

·
Registered
258 Posts
My wife doesn’t mess with anything in my garage. She knows that’s the only part of the house I have, she gets to do whatever she wants with the rest of the house just leave my garage alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts