Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Land Cruiser group! I need some help from the 100 series guys (98-07'). I'm hoping someone might be able to measure the rear lower control arm length, and the panhard bar length for me? I'm doing some upgrades to the rear suspension of my Sequoia, and I'm trying to see if the 100 series aftermarket parts might work. If they measure the same, I would like to utilize the adjustable aftermarket bars that are out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone able to help? I can help describe the location of them if that is easier.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found the information. I'm still thinking about doing the SLEE components for the rear of the Sequoia. The rear lower control arm on the Land Cruiser is 27 1/2" from center to center. The Sequoia lower control arm looks to be the same, if not an 1/8" shorter (hard to tell under the truck). The Land Cruiser Panhard rod from Slee is 43 1/4" in length with no adjustment at full compression, but it looks like it can be set wherever you want it. The Sequoia Panhard rod is at 42 1/4" in length. I'm going to try and check in with the guys at IH8MUD to see what they think.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What? Are you on the wrong site dude?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts