Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got limited mirrors for my SR5 and recently got the mirror switch with powerfold option. The switch has nine pins and all nine wires plug right into it. Waiting to install my outside mirrors but don't have a clue to wiring it up to make the powerfold feature work. Will I also need relays or can I just tap into the wires under the dash? If so where and how.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
how many pins do u have in the plug at the mirror? pull off the sail panel and see...you might get lucky and have enough, there are a bunch of different versions...some of us only had 3 wires, some have 9 i think, some have 12.....besides a plug and play situation i dont think ive seen too many people add power fold to a non prewired truck so i cant help u there...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
BBCrewmax, I recently installed powerfold towing mirrors on my 07 SR5 DC. I had access to the 2010 wiring diagrams and the wiring had not changed from 2007. I tapped into wires 9 & 10 on the switch's harness and ran them directly to pins 7 & 8 on both mirror harnesses since my truck did not have the necessary wires from the kick panels up to the switch. Post how many wires you have on your mirror harness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts