Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be putting a muffler on my 06 DC LB sport. I was first thinking borla but I think they sound too ricey for my tastes.

For those who have a flowmaster 40 series, 40 delta, and fifty series: how is the in cab resonance. How bad is it? Is it tolerable? Can you have a normal conversation in cab?

I really like the sound but just wanted to hear what you guys think. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I will be putting a muffler on my 06 DC LB sport. I was first thinking borla but I think they sound too ricey for my tastes.

For those who have a flowmaster 40 series, 40 delta, and fifty series: how is the in cab resonance. How bad is it? Is it tolerable? Can you have a normal conversation in cab?

I really like the sound but just wanted to hear what you guys think. Any opinions would be much appreciated.
I have the 50 series delta SUV and it is great! At normal driving you can barely hear it.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i have the original 40,with duals, and i love it. it has an awesome rumbly type growl.....no ricer sound at all!!! its relatively quiet on the interstate, even running 75 to 85 mph, and you cant really tell its there when its just idling. just the muffler will probably be a little louder than mine with duals, but it just depends on the sound you want!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts