Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the part number for the limited chrome mirror caps?

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Does anybody have the part number for the limited chrome mirror caps?

Toyota will Not sell that separately anymore they used to on the first gen tundra got raid of that option (Ivan stewart) personally on your truck go color key yours blue for the sport look you have a nice truck dude Chrome would look sooo out of place on your truck..

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was planning to paint the caps to match instead of the whole mirrors. I figured you could get them from the parts department.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you order or get color keyed side view mirrors?

No, Im saying, the chrome caps are the only ones I know of. My current mirrors dont have caps at all. I would get the part number, order the chrome plastic caps, and then take them to a body shop and have them painted to match the truck, then put them on.

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
I was planning to paint the caps to match instead of the whole mirrors. I figured you could get them from the parts department.
No Toyota will Not sell Cap's anymore they want you to buy the whole Mirrors and make money they used to be a method to do that from the Kit's but Toyota has since discontinued that option at present. Personally I like the colored keyed look esp for your Blue 07 Regular cab i think it would add more class to your truck...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts