Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have looked on google and even on Toyota's website and I still have not found a good picture of a Crewmax with a bisque/taupe interior. Does anyone have one by chance? I'm just curious to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
you mean the sand beige interior?? i see lots of them on toyotas website...and theres a bunch on here if u look for them....i might even have some in my album.

EDIT...not any good ones...all i have is a couple of my headrest DVD players...but if u search there are a bunch of them on here....i think its one of the best color interiors besides the red rock. im assuming anyway that u are talking the sand beige color since they dont have a bisque/taupe interior...:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you mean the sand beige interior?? i see lots of them on toyotas website...and theres a bunch on here if u look for them....i might even have some in my album.

EDIT...not any good ones...all i have is a couple of my headrest DVD players...but if u search there are a bunch of them on here....i think its one of the best color interiors besides the red rock. im assuming anyway that u are talking the sand beige color since they dont have a bisque/taupe interior...:)

Ok I thought the same thing when I was looking at toyota.com. All they have is sand beige.. but when you look at dealer inventory it says taupe/bisque...I guess this is the description of the cloth interior?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Ok I thought the same thing when I was looking at toyota.com. All they have is sand beige.. but when you look at dealer inventory it says taupe/bisque...I guess this is the description of the cloth interior?
alot of dealers fill in their own blanks and if they dont know the proper name (you'd be surpised) they just label it whatever...i remember looking at a "gold" C5 with "peanut butter" interior at a chevy dealer...it was pewter with oak.

anyway, sand beige is for leather or cloth...same color name for either upholstery.... and it looks great. :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
assumming you like baby poo brown for dash components! Make sure to use some Armorall for nice and shiny poo.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
assumming you like baby poo brown for dash components! Make sure to use some Armorall for nice and shiny poo.
and get teh armorall at walmart. anyway....maturity isnt a strong point around here haha.

back to OP, i was glancing through inventory online and seems some of toyotas lineup does call tan bisque so they are probally just interchanging the terminology between models. sometimes the same exact color is called something else for the exterior too from model to model...we cant really expect sales people to know what they are doing all of the time can we hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
screw maturity, this place needs a sense of humour.

It boggles my mind how little sales guys know about their products when it comes to cars. They can't even get the colors right. It's not that hard. Instead of learning their products they stand around half the day picking shiny poo out of their asses.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
:first:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I'll take baby poo over a work truck interior any day. :) Just my personal opinion, FWIW.

I'm about to pass on getting a new truck because all the ones with the exterior color I like have Graphite! Been there, done that. At least the poo color hues are more warm instead of stark gray (that STILL has a painted dash that is kinda black, but not really). I wanted to replace the dash panels with black, but Toyota is very proud of their panels and they were going to be $600 for both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts