Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with finding pics of 2010 CM, LTD tow mirrors and TRD off road package in black and white. Dealer has a black one comming in this week or so with the options above.
I have only bought white vehicles since my first 4 runner in 2001,then a sequoia in 2001, the land cruiser in 2005, then another sequoia in 2006 all white. I am partial to white.

Because of the current incentives I'm thinking of trading in my wife's not white '09 tacoma DC, TRD for a the Tundra above. If I get the black one comming in I think I can get a good deal on it because of the current incentives. If I special order a white one, with the length of time that could take, the incentives of 0% might not be in effect and supposedly even if a contract was written now for one ordered the 0% can only be held until maybe the end of April.

Pics, I have tried searching and found some pics of white and black DC, Platinum,after market stuff,raised,and everything except what I'm looking for are pics of bone stock
black and white Tundra CMax, Limited,TRD Off Road with 18" wheels and tires.
I plan on putting the 20" Platinum wheels and tires on whether it is black or white so if anyone has pictures of those I would like to see them.

I think that either black or white with the Platinum wheels would look great.
The black would look great but to me black has to be spotless to look good, that's not my real world. White would look great too and stays cleaner looking longer IMO.
Thanks for any help, if anyone has questions or comments,write it down.
Thanks, Andy

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
The 202 black has absolutely no flake. If you're picky, don't get it. It does look really good when clean if you're into detailing all the time, but I am not that way.

Jim Barkley in NC has a white Limited crewmax with TRD for $40,000 after rebate. No tow mirrors, but you can have the dealer throw those in.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
the black is gonna be a beech to keep clean and scratch free. but neither of them are two stage paint, but the white seems to have lots of problems over time with hazing due to it being single stage and prepped wrong. but you have had other white yotas and the superwhite is all a singel stage so if ur fine with that, then go for it.

i see your point in wantin the current one for the rebates though. have u tried looking elsewhere or nationwide? shipping will work out cheaper for you than losing an incentive if it came down to it...

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Keep looking at other dealers for a white one. Black is gorgeous but very hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
274 Posts
same boat here, can only find black and white on dealers lots in the set up i want. everything else is coming in april. my dealer told me today that the incentives wont be out until the last day of the month for next month. he said has asked a couple of different regional reps and they wont tell anyone if they know or say they dont know... the sales mgr told me they can write the contract and see what comes in before the last day of march but the contract becomes void the first day of april when/if the incentive changes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts