Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I recently installed new blinds for a window, and it sorta came out crooked (one side is higher than the other). I had to drill some holes for the mounting brackets. I want to redrill one bracket to make it even. What would be the best way to fix the holes in the wall for redrilling the screws in almost the same spot. Will it have the same strength to hold the blinds after repair? What do yall recommend I do? :ts:showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/

·
Registered
293 Posts
I wouldn't. You can use joint compound to fill the holes but it won't hold an anchor as well. If you can I would elongate the holes in the mounting bracket instead and use the current holes in the wall.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Fill the hole with compound and/or use a larger insert or screw-on type drywall insert to make up the difference.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
The best way to fix those holes is not have them in the first place.
Not trying to be an A hole but use a level first to make sure its good and straight.
Use E-Z anchors for drilling into drywall if you have to hang stuff. Google the name, you will see what they are but they are amazing.
To fill drywall holes get drywall compound but not sure you can ever patch a spot then drill it out again for another anchor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts