Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not interested in the Nfab bars. I would prefer something similar to the ones from Toyota but those are quite pricey. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions..

I like the oval type with at least 4inches wide. 5 preferable though. I've checked all over ebay and haven't found alot there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I'm not interested in the Nfab bars. I would prefer something similar to the ones from Toyota but those are quite pricey. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions..

I like the oval type with at least 4inches wide. 5 preferable though. I've checked all over ebay and haven't found alot there.

Thanks!
From the looks of your avatar you already have some?? Why are you wanting to replace them?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the looks of your avatar you already have some?? Why are you wanting to replace them?
Ahh, thats actually a funny story. Thats my 08 Tundra. It was leased and I sold the step bars I had on there while I had the chance, thinking I wasn't going to get another Tundra. Well it turned out I did. I have a 2010 now.

The step bars I had on the 08 I liked but can't find them on ebay anymore.

Had I known I would end up with another Tundra, I would have kept them. :p

·
Registered
819 Posts
Where are you in FL? In there orlando craigslist there were some for $150. I got some black raptor ones, from ebay when I bought my truck.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Ahh, thats actually a funny story. Thats my 08 Tundra. It was leased and I sold the step bars I had on there while I had the chance, thinking I wasn't going to get another Tundra. Well it turned out I did. I have a 2010 now.

The step bars I had on the 08 I liked but can't find them on ebay anymore.

Had I known I would end up with another Tundra, I would have kept them. :p
You should update your avatar and garage info. :) Congrats on the 2010, and good luck finding some steps.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm partial to Aries :D

I got these for Christmas 2 years ago.
Aries Nerf Bars

Free shipping and a discount coupon really helped. Good luck with your desicion.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Pics of westin ovals in my photo album.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where are you in FL? In there orlando craigslist there were some for $150. I got some black raptor ones, from ebay when I bought my truck.
Thanks!. I'm in Jacksonville. I did check craigslist and didn't see any for the Orlando area. :beatsme:

Appreciate the responses guys.

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
They still look like that? Wow, for that price I might have to get some!
Yep, still look good, aside from a few light scratches. I don't know if you can find them for that price anymore.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, still look good, aside from a few light scratches. I don't know if you can find them for that price anymore.
Those really do look good and the type of bar I am looking for. I just don't know about black though. Would be sweet if they were in Slate or I could just go with the polished SS

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
404 Posts
My vote's for the Westin Platinum Ovals! :tu: Mine still look perfect. Another good thing about them is that they stick out far enough to protect the doors. Last weekend, my Tundra was parked next to a large wooden gate which one of my idiot friends left unlatched. The wind blew the gate into my Tundra and I flipped out when I first saw it because I thought it hit the door but upon closer inspection, my platinum oval took the hit with no damage.

-Wes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts