Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody find a good toneau cover that works well with the bed rail system? I need one thats easy to either fold up or roll up while leaving it on the bed and not taking up too much space in the bed of the truck.

·
Registered
877 Posts
extang has a new folding hardcover in the works, for our trucks, i'm waiting on it.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Access has the rollups now. I just ordered the "Larado" it is a low profile cover. I had the "Literider by Access on my last truck. They make high quality covers. I had it for 4 years and it still looked great. Autoanything has them on sale now, check it out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I received a response from Truxedo when I emailed them the other day that they were working on a Duece cover that will work with the bed rails as well. So seems there's a few options out now, and will be a bunch more in the next few months.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You can check out realtruck.com they have the access line and will give a lifetime warranty on it I just put one on my DC it is the literider model without the rail system but they do make one for the rail system also.. it is nice and also very high quality materials.

·
Registered
764 Posts
extang has a new folding hardcover in the works, for our trucks, i'm waiting on it.
:tu::tu:

I too await the Extang Solid Fold. It attaches to the factory rail option and it doesn't use any side-seal rails like most covers, leaving the truck bed rails orginally clean when open.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Just stay away from anything with snaps. More of a pita than they are worth.

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,569 Posts
I started looking the same direction, thinking I'd be wanting to fold or roll my cover, and someone pointed me at the diamondback. Ask yourself how often you'll need to roll / fold it up. For me, it's about 4 times a year, and I can take this cover off in 5 minutes, re-install it in 10. If I have something tall and narrow (for example, a dryer last week) I can take off the rear panel only. It fits well, locks tight as a trunk, is waterproof (pretty much) and looks good.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Truxedo Lo Pro QT works with factory rail system, you just have to make sure to order it that way. It took me about 30 minutes to install. Can roll it up in 30 seconds or take it off in less than 2 minutes.

Looks good with my black truck :tu:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Truxedo Lo Pro QT works with factory rail system, you just have to make sure to order it that way. It took me about 30 minutes to install. Can roll it up in 30 seconds or take it off in less than 2 minutes.

Looks good with my black truck :tu:
I second that comment, go with the Lo Pro

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Check out Sparks, they have one - part # 00016-34722. On sale for $282.84. It is a tri-fold that attaches with or without the bed rail system. I went to my Toyota dealer, and got it for $289.00, plus tax. Fits and looks good, very easy to put on and remove. Has aluminum pieces that slide into the bed rails, then the clamps attach to those.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I went with the Pace Edwards Roll-Back cover. You have to take out the front rail, but the sides are still able to use when the cover is open. Also, the cover opens just by unlocking it and letting it slide back into the cannister. Cannot be any easier than that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts