Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Explain to me which of these work best and why. The truck has a 3/1 LRO kit and looking to add either Trail Grapplers in 295/70/18 or Toyo Mt's in 275/70/18 and want to know which wheel will fit the best and why here they are....

18x9 18 mm offset 5.71 BS

18x9 35 mm offset 6.38 BS

both of these are KMC Monsters and just wanting to add some slight width to the truck but not a ton, but also not looking any major rubbing if possible. Any help would be greatly so I know what to order and get it right the first time, this money is burning a hole in my pocket to get new wheels and tires...lol

·
Registered
394 Posts
Explain to me which of these work best and why. The truck has a 3/1 LRO kit and looking to add either Trail Grapplers in 295/70/18 or Toyo Mt's in 275/70/18 and want to know which wheel will fit the best and why here they are....

18x9 18 mm offset 5.71 BS

18x9 35 mm offset 6.38 BS

both of these are KMC Monsters and just wanting to add some slight width to the truck but not a ton, but also not looking any major rubbing if possible. Any help would be greatly so I know what to order and get it right the first time, this money is burning a hole in my pocket to get new wheels and tires...lol
The 35mm will stick out about an inch with the 295's. The 18mm offset will stick out about 1 1/2". You shouldn't rub, but may have to play with the splash guard some.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the 35mm will probaly do the job nicely if thats the case now just need to find the best deal on a set of nitto's or toyos around here

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yep- find that great deal and go for it!
Here is a picture of KMC Monsters in 22" with 34" Toyo AT's for reference... I have a 2.5"/1" revtek lift....
Good Luck-
Z

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts