Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Katzkin is offering a package called the Rawlings package which offers a beautiful leather seat/dashboard/steering wheel which I want; however they are only offering it for Chevy and Ford trucks. Please help me out and call/email them and let them know we who love Tundras wish this to be a package for our Tundras. Thanks, the info is below

Webpage with the info
| katzkin leather interiors |

Phone# 323.725.1243

Email:
[email protected]

·
Registered
215 Posts
Katzkin is offering a package called the Rawlings package which offers a beautiful leather seat/dashboard/steering wheel which I want; however they are only offering it for Chevy and Ford trucks. Please help me out and call/email them and let them know we who love Tundras wish this to be a package for our Tundras. Thanks, the info is below

Webpage with the info
| katzkin leather interiors |

Phone# 323.725.1243

Email:
[email protected]
The leather looks very nice but I could do without the Rawlings logo...

·
Registered
136 Posts
That is the answer I got from Katskin. Sorry mate, no luck for you!

Jochen

Thank you for your interest in Katzkin Leather. Unfortunately, at this time, Katzkin does not have any future plans to manufacture an interior using the baseball leather for any other vehicle. We apologize for this inconvenience.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Old thread but it is a good example of a brown leather for our Tundras. Anyone have a brown interior?
Such as Katskins Amaretto or the Rawlings

·
Registered
269 Posts
My RedRock doesn't have the Rawlings logo. And BTW... it's sweet! :cool:
Yep, Redrock interior is awesome... Check my .sig and photos.:first:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I don't think I'd call the red rock brown. It is a nice interior but it would not go with brown and tan that is in the tan interior trucks. Plus buying the red rock parts would be pricey.

There must be those with tan seats wish they had darker seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts