·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Welcome to the club.

P.S. I love your garage.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Nice truck. I ordered a set of those running boards this week. I just have to wait for them to show up. I will be installing them in a week and a half. Congratulations on the beautiful truck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Beautiful. I have the same truck, color and boards. You'll love it for sure. Good luck with her.:tu:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sweet Ride!

Enjoy.:cool:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks great, congrats.

·
Registered
59 Posts
She's Beautiful!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Anybody know where to get a good deal on those running boards?

(brushed stainless I believe?)

I need to pick up a set...

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anybody know where to get a good deal on those running boards?

(brushed stainless I believe?)

I need to pick up a set...
I lucked out on mine because I did not order the boards. The truck was a dealer trade and came in with the boards already installed. At first i told the salesman i didn't want them, then he said i'll let you have them for $200 - I think they retail for almost $600. Needless to say, they stayed on the truck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That Tundra is gorgeous! I still have my 04 Tundra DC 4X4 Ltd and I'm still enjoy every minute of driving it - but I have to say; after listening in on these posts and sitting in the 07 CM yesterday (test drove an 07 DC a couple of weeks back). . . I'm getting that "lov'n feeling".

I like the slate color myself - not sure about the red rock leather interior for the CM ltd. Does anyone have the red rock leather? Liking it? Is their a tan leather option for the 07 CM slate 4X4 Ltd? Sweet Ride :tu:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That Tundra is gorgeous! I still have my 04 Tundra DC 4X4 Ltd and I'm still enjoy every minute of driving it - but I have to say; after listening in on these posts and sitting in the 07 CM yesterday (test drove an 07 DC a couple of weeks back). . . I'm getting that "lov'n feeling".
I like the slate color myself - not sure about the red rock leather interior for the CM ltd. Does anyone have the red rock leather? Liking it? Is their a tan leather option for the 07 CM slate 4X4 Ltd? Sweet Ride :tu:
I had a 2003 Access cab before this. It was a great truck too but these new 07's are giant step forward.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice truck! You had to come over to KC to find one? I would think you'd have more selection and better prices in StL. What's the back story?

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Well Played...

Love that Color!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts