Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a lighter note, has anyone else found the interior (specifically around the seat belt and door panels) scratches really easily. I'm gonna try to color match some kind of vinyl or rubber to cover the high friction areas. Has anyon else found a creative way to help with this?

I hate carpet and plastic in trucks but I'd like to make it last before putting in bedliner and rubber or something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had my 06 since Oct, and the drivers side seatbelt latch is beating the crap out of the plastic collumn between the doors. I would love to have something nice to protect it that didn't look like crap.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm going to try sticking a little clear self adhesive mylar sheet in front of the overhead console sunglass compartment release clip. It's amazing that just brushing fingernails on the plastic when releasing the clip scratches the plastic. It won't look great but will look better than a bunch of scratches and it will offer some protection.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I scratched my dash up a bit when I installed my satellite radio. I used a like colored crayon and then polished it hard with a rag. Obviously, it didn't remove the scratches but you can barely tell they are there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I scratched my dash up a bit when I installed my satellite radio. I used a like colored crayon and then polished it hard with a rag. Obviously, it didn't remove the scratches but you can barely tell they are there.

What parts did you use the crayons on and what kind were they? I scratched the crap outta the gray part under the radio and it is driving me nuts on my 07.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts