Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a two week old 08 XLS . We took it for its first trip of about 400 miles round trip last weekend. My wife and I noticed that the music volume changes much softer / or a little louder even when tuned to same station for a period of time , or when playing a commerical recorded CD. The change is subtle but then you think... who turned down / up the volume? I have not been able to connect it to anotheer event.. like does it happen when the AC is on or adjusting the power seats or seat heater. It never goes full volumes but it isniticeable when it goes down or up and then one has to adjust it. I also made sure it was not due to hitting the controls on the steering wheel. Suggestions???

I also thought the dash display ( I did not get nav) has a problem because the blue screen LCD gets brighter and dimmer by itself, but I think another thread said it may be due to changing conditions and the auto sensor it has, Any suggestoions would alos be appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance!!!

Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your reply, The auto volume was the culprit. I had no idea the car had such a feature. I apologize for the delay in responding, as I was unable to find my original post until this week and thus I had yet to see the answers. But your answers were exactly right on mark.. Thanks very much.!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.