Attachments

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
sweet looking ride, point sent

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nice......congrats!!!! Provide some details.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not too much for details right as of now. She is the gray CM platinum edition with the light gray leather interior. I am headed tomorrow to check out a few spray in liner places anyone have any suggestions?? I have a few other ideas up my sleeve, Ill post pictures along the way...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not too much for details right as of now. She is the gray CM platinum edition with the light gray leather interior. I am headed tomorrow to check out a few spray in liner places anyone have any suggestions?? I have a few other ideas up my sleeve, Ill post pictures along the way...

I'm in the middle of trading my 07 DCAB in... I had Line-X in my 07. Where in Fl are you? I used Safari SUV & Trucks in Jacksonville. Talk to Eric... he's the owner.

David

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congratulations RatRodThug! Popo2239, since you've owned both, is there a big difference between the performance of the 4.7 vs the 5.7?

·
Registered
918 Posts
VERY sexy pic. Looks like one smooth, flowing single solid slab of molden steel with various trim pieces and other bits bolted onto it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I believe your '11 CM comes with a factory tow package? Can you verify if it has anything extra listed in the specs i.e. trailer related like anti sway, etc. Also on your window sticker, you should have a new tow rating. Can you post what that is?

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
sweet new ride...the wheels have not fallen off mine and I'm not going to give mine to the crew guys anytime soon....so just have to admire everyone elses

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice! Like the color ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Line X xtra is the way to go. Sweet looking ride. That color is pure sex...just not as fast as blue streak!:yankchain:

Too bad they DQ'd Blue Streak for 2011!! :beatsme: I had to settle for White!

David

·
Registered
665 Posts
I did not know that either. Kinda weird, I always thought it was a popular color. When I bought mine there were none to be seen (which is why I bought it) around...then it was like the blue streak flood gate opened! Sorry to hijack guy, :focus:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Wow, I didn't know blue streak was no longer available!
Congrates on the new trucks guys and yes I noticed this last week at the dealer I picked up one of the sales packs on color choices and what not and noticed on the 11 lineup they stopped offering the Blue Streak color, so now we have a rare color choice. :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Just got back from the dealership, thought you guys would appreciate it. :tu:
Slate was one of my favorite color and is no longer available for 2011. Your truck's color is a new color (magnetic gray) and I like it. :tu:

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Sweet looking truck! Man, that sucks that the color choices have changed... both Slate and the Blue Streak were pretty good colors IMHO.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts