Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had our 2nd baby, another boy, yesterday via C section. The little (haha) guy weighs in at a whopping 12lbs 4 ounces.....no wonder my wife has been in a little discomfort....doc said sonogram was showing 10 lbs but we knew we were in for a suprise when the doc and the assistant both said during the operation "oh my gosh its a 3 month old" haha. the newborn diapers dont fit him. gotta use size 1. oh and the little t shirts....they told us to just stretch them till u hear the threads/seams pop then they will fit him.

but he's a beautiful happy healthy baby boy with a full head of dark hair and daddy's blue eyes (for now)....thats two baby boys with blue eyes and my wife loves it :) anyway, off to try to get a nap before he wakes up wanting mommy's breasts again....

this air mattress was soooo much a better idea than last years using the fold out chair....

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Congratulations!! May he go easy on their parents when he is a teenager.

Stuball

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Congrats, now help the wife out as much as you can.

·
Premium Member
7,921 Posts

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts
You startin' your own police force?

'Grats, bub!

~A

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
When my sister was having her baby (10 pounds 6 ounces), i thought that was pretty big, but the woman in the room next to her had a 14 pounds 6 ounces. Not the biggest in the world, but still a bloody big kid (In this case mommy was 6 feet 4 and daddy was 6 feet 8 - they got what they deserved).

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival bro!!

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Yup. Pretty soon time to start trying again. Maybe get a daughter next time? You don't want to miss THAT experience!

Congrats on your addition.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Congrats in the new born,im on my 2nd grandson they lovely rigth,i have 1 girl and 1 boy grandsons.They can keep you busy for a long long time.Lucky im goin on vacations soon.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
congrads! I know that happy feeling, I have 5 mo old baby girl, have fun as much as you can :)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Congrat on the new income tax deduction.
babies are getting bigger with the advent of gestational diabetes. Cutting the carbs during pregnancy will help with a more average baby weight

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrat on the new income tax deduction.
babies are getting bigger with the advent of gestational diabetes. Cutting the carbs during pregnancy will help with a more average baby weight
well thanks for that unsolicited info...and my wife was already on a low carb diet anyway....and weird thing is she wasnt GD with either child...and the first one was born one month early and was 8lbs 5 ounces..... doc says we just make big babies. they checked her twice this go round since baby was going towards the big side and still no issues.... and to the suprise of the nursery when he came out his blood sugar was perfect and he maintained it himself perfectly and they said that was also weird in a huge baby...oh well...that much more to love and raise haha

now....as soon as we get released we have two boxes of newborn diapers to return for size 1 haha

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts
So am I going to be the first to say "pics or it didn't happen"?

~A

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

Congratulations on the new baby in your life.

SOS

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
Congrats on your new son!

That is one big baby! You planing for a football team?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts