Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lifer - Moving Forward --->
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stoped by the dealers this AM with a friend, who is looking at a Tacoma and noticed a new HH had came in and it had new Hybrid badging on it.

Where the 'Limited' was on the front fenders is now a 'HYBRID' emblem with a little Blue line after it. The 'Limited' emblem was on the lower part of the rear door, similiar to where they are putting it on the new RAV4.

I would have preferred just the Hybrid Synergy Drive emblems as the new one looks a little cheap I think. I think they did this because of the way Ford has badged the Hybrid Explorer. I do like Ford's little green leaf.:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would have preferred just the Hybrid Synergy Drive emblems as the new one looks a little cheap I think. I think they did this because of the way Ford has badged the Hybrid Explorer. I do like Ford's little green leaf.:)

That's why they make dental floss and Goo Off!_____:) _________

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
I just stoped by the dealers this AM with a friend, who is looking at a Tacoma and noticed a new HH had came in and it had new Hybrid badging on it.

Where the 'Limited' was on the front fenders is now a 'HYBRID' emblem with a little Blue line after it. The 'Limited' emblem was on the lower part of the rear door, similiar to where they are putting it on the new RAV4.

On a side note related to this, my H/L is a 2006 1/2. Toyota has put the Limited designation on the rear doors after April 2006 productions whether a Hi/Hi or not.

For production reasons I imagine, as the Hybrid Version comes from Toyota,Kyushu , Japan assembly line along side the Non Hybrid H/L, Toyota wants to leave the front fenders clear based on whether it gets affixed to a Hybrid and emblems would be reserved for that location as noted on all the @2007's.

My spin. Some E- Brochures don't reflect this in photos of the Non Hybrids.

Question? The 2007 H/L's have been reviewed by the press and state little or no differences, except, many have stated "Newly designed Headlights" I have not observed this anywhere. My Heads are the same as the 2007. There are only two designs for the whole H/L series. Original:2001-2003 and 2004-2007.

Am I wrong? Anyone see these new design headlights ,I haven't.:confused:

LT:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts