Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new to me 2018 Platinum!

Quick question though... I was wondering if anyone knew of an easy way to find out if I have a remote start installed. I've tried pushing the FOB "Lock" button 3 times and also 2 times with the 3rd time holding the button down for a few seconds but still nothing. I'm asking this because there is a warning sticker under the hood that says that it is equipped with one. I bought the truck from a Ford dealer and they had no idea. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Most likely the previous owner removed the starter and took it with him and just forgot the sticker. A good aftermarket starter is easy to move from vehicle to vehicle.
How come you posted in the new members section but it says your join date was 11 years ago?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most likely the previous owner removed the starter and took it with him and just forgot the sticker. A good aftermarket starter is easy to move from vehicle to vehicle.
How come you posted in the new members section but it says your join date was 11 years ago?
No Idea

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard! Do you have some plans for mods already?
Yeah, but nothing major until the warranty expires. The JBL system is a joke I must say so that's going to have to be upgraded. A bed cover of some sort. Flares, wheels and tires and possibly a leveling kit when the stock tires wear out. That's about it for the time being.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts