Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I was finally able to get some pics on here. This is my new Slate Metallic CM. I'm coming from a DC and I'm truly loving this truck. :D Mods so far: Black Leather interior, Tint 5%, Billet Grille, Color match door handles, smoked tail lights. Very near future mods: I have Monster XD wheels on order but they are on BACK ORDER! :mad: Nitto Grappler tires 305/55/20 on order, leveling kit, Extang Solid Fold bed cover. After that I'll start on the Audio :). Tell me what you think, constructive criticism is encouraged.
P.S. I am new to the site and am loving it, everyone has been very helpful so far! Thanks Guys!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I like it, thanks for the picts. I ordered the exact same model/color. It's nice to see what i can expect. Looking forward to picts of your truck with the XDs. I haven't decided which ones to go with yet.
I have already ordered a 3" level/lift kit from Toytech and cold air intake. My plans are for a Rhino Liner and tinting the day i get it.

Caspian

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caspian- Just a word from experience. You may want to go with Line X instead of Rhino. I've had both and the Line X held up much better and didn't fade. I will only use Line X from here on out. As far as seeing my truck with XD's it could be a while, apparently they are on back order EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Looks good, but would look better in Silver Sky!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice color. Slate powns. It's the fastest color Tundra (no war here, the truth, see below)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Caspian- Just a word from experience. You may want to go with Line X instead of Rhino. I've had both and the Line X held up much better and didn't fade. I will only use Line X from here on out. As far as seeing my truck with XD's it could be a while, apparently they are on back order EVERYWHERE!
I'm hoping Rhino still has the same formula as they did in 2000. I've had it for 10 years in my 2000 Tunrda and it held up awesome. that includes forklifts pushing pallets in the bed, gravel, tons of paver blocks, etc. It did have some fade, but i will forgo appearance for performance. Plus, i like the "grippiness" of the rhino over the line-x.

Caspian

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Alright guys, I was finally able to get some pics on here. This is my new Slate Metallic CM. I'm coming from a DC and I'm truly loving this truck. :D Mods so far: Black Leather interior, Tint 5%, Billet Grille, Color match door handles, smoked tail lights. Very near future mods: I have Monster XD wheels on order but they are on BACK ORDER! :mad: Nitto Grappler tires 305/55/20 on order, leveling kit, Extang Solid Fold bed cover. After that I'll start on the Audio :). Tell me what you think, constructive criticism is encouraged.
P.S. I am new to the site and am loving it, everyone has been very helpful so far! Thanks Guys!!!!!!
Nice truck what tail light covers are those do you know?

·
Registered
58 Posts
fire/medic, our color is screaming for a black headlight mod. that's also on my "to-do" list (with a truck i don't have yet).

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Nice truck..... congrats!! But red4rr is right.... silver sky is the fastest. :)

Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you post a couple of pics of the black leather interior? I just picked up my new Slate Metallic CM a few hours ago, and I am going to have leather installed, I just haven't decided on a color yet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats on your CM sir ! Really nice truck. Only thing I personally dont like are the black tails. Just reminds me of the fast/furious kid things. Not knocking, but you asked for opinions. Welcome to the club !

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
very nice looking truck. Was out looking at my local dealership for new ones, and they have like 5 in stock, but that is all. They don't have that color, and i think it's a sharp color.

Cannt wait to see more pics!!!

chucky

1 - 17 of 17 Posts