Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went online to see about getting some a new bed extender and just wanted to see what prices were like for the 2010s when I saw this (screen capture attached)! Is this new?! If you scroll down the list of available trucks, that's the last model.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wow, 6.7 liter!!! Bet it will tow 15,000 lbs too. Just tell me what's up with those wheels? Yuck.

·
Registered
754 Posts
oh fck I just ordered a 5.7L now a 6.7L man im so freaking jelous for the newer guys...then again look at that price.
BTW: what zip code are you in? I checked mine and mine area does not have that option.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
468hp/540lbs/ft
Nice!!!!

Now.... I wonder if the TRD blower will fit up to this guy...

Available today only!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I wonder what the specs are on that 6.7? Probably 425 HP,and 490 Torque. MPG's will probably suck asz.

·
Registered
820 Posts
468hp/540lbs/ft
Nice!!!!

Now.... I wonder if the TRD blower will fit up to this guy...
Where did you get those numbers? I just guessed.

·
Registered
754 Posts
fake???? his screen shot he scrolled down, but if you look at the scroll bar its NOT scrolled down at all....I had to scroll down myself.

·
Registered
820 Posts
You are right, You MF'er. I was telling my girl got to get a new truck now.

·
Registered
889 Posts
April fool.......

If you look closely... he modified the 4X4 Limited 5.7L V8 FFV* text... moved the truck picture up to give some space to put the footnote.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Now I gotta go clean the crap outta my britches...I was already calling my salesman while reading this yarn...dang you guys....lol

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL!! :becky::becky::becky: Happy April Fool's!! I was wondering how many people I could snag on this... did it at least LOOK realistic? Hopefully it wasn't a bad first effort... all in fun!!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
You had ME going. Im going to activate a warrant on you ...lol

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
April fool.......

If you look closely... he modified the 4X4 Limited 5.7L V8 FFV* text... moved the truck picture up to give some space to put the footnote.
Bingo... we have a winner... still, I made the actual option from existing text, but cutting each letter out for the footnotes would have taken a little too long. I'm sending you points and to jock for noticing the scroll bar as well... :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
thats fantastic. I was waiting for someone to get me today...

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You had ME going. Im going to activate a warrant on you ...lol
Well, admittedly the scroll bar was a screw-up, but otherwise it looked pretty authentic. I was going to add another footnote at the very bottom of the screen where all the location links are, etc. with the "...Toyota not responsible for awesomebase April Fool's jokes" to see if anybody would catch it, but it looked pretty obvious in a quick "test" run of it.
Truth be told, I would LOVE to see a 6.7L out there, but not anytime too soon... I want to keep the good 5.7L for a long, long time!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Ive gotten accustomed to believing more of whats posted on here by Veteran Members that I probably should have, BUT...this made me go check the Blue Book on my truck and I found that its worth about what I originally paid for it!!! Im very happy...lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Oh just wait awsomeb...payback might hurt a little. Just a sting is all. A pinch, if you will.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Im not gonna lie you had me going for awhile I went to google to do a search for a 6.7L among other things...and like the others was gonna call me dealer and ask if he knew about the new 6.7L tundra.....good job though on the specs thingy :tu: very believable.
Bingo... we have a winner... still, I made the actual option from existing text, but cutting each letter out for the footnotes would have taken a little too long. I'm sending you points and to jock for noticing the scroll bar as well... :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts