Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have found out about Turbo Tubes, done some research on them and all I have to say is ohh my freakin god!!!!! It sounds so good it's crisp, loud, adds about 15 hp and makes a flow master exhaust system sound stock. All I have to say is my flow master 40 sieries are gone and I am going dual Turbo Tubes. :amen:

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
^^Sounds good.... A lot of people around here including myself have the powerstick... Looking forward to your vid. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can only imagine what it is going to sound like with duals.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I remember seeing that video a long time ago....sounds obnoxious to me but to each their own. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Deff. post a video when you get yours done. What kind of exhaust do you have now? I have JBA headers, no cats, no res, with a x-pipe in front of two flowmaster 40 series and I dont like it at all. It only sounds good around 2k rpms, and gets worse the higher the rpms go. Im trying to pick between flowmaster outlaw race mufflers, bullet mufflers and power sticks now.

·
I'm just here for the food!
600 Posts
I still think the aero muffler sounds the best...
I like my aero turbines...though sometimes for me, I wish I still had a single setup. It gave me a little deeper rumble that didn't bother anyone.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i like my factory trd exhaust. a slight rumble that gets your attention, but doesn't sound like a race car. pretty quiet at cruising speeds too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea thats true about the hype comment, I just heard that from word of mouth who has some on his dodge 1500. Right now I have the 40 sieries flowmasters and thats it. There is no x or y pipe its straight pipes from the cats back. It sounds really good but I like noise and rummble behind me and the louder the better. Sound is the greatest creation ever and I am all about being heard and noticed plus I am reallly trying to get some hp gains since i lifted my truck I have noticed a power deffrence in my truck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
were can I find a said i was thinking of some holly hookers. what are some decent priced headers that are good and wont rust out quick?

·
Registered
366 Posts
get jba headers help get a lot of hp back... and im running straights from catsback with a y. have a vid in my signature dont get to excited used my blackberry so doesnt do justice at all.... if you want loud.. i havnt found one louder.... buddy has a f-150 and had the deepest perfect sound... soon im going to do true duals high flow cats with an H keep the pipes at 45 out the back sounds a lot better than straight out the back i think.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It dont sound bad at all even with a blackberry vid hahahahahaha. How much were your JBA headers do you have shorties or long tubes?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Haha thanks man. They are jba header shortys but they act like long tubes. And I love the the exhaust just not the really deep sound I'm going for. But it was about a thousand installed the shop said they will charge a thousand for install next time. They ended up just taking the engine out. If you sure on here everyone that has done it says its a real pain in the ***

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I'm going to have to find someone around hear that can strap a pair on for me, so I can get some power back and I have always wanted a full exhaust system down on my truck so it could possibly be worth it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
ya man its def worth the money. got a buddy who has "true duals" H with to cherrybombs sounds pretty good. i would do it right the first time im on my 3rd exhaust setup and this is by far the best. next is true duals which i cant imagine how good itll sound but good luck man and let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I am going to wind up making my mind up soon I will post vid when I have completed my obession with this exhaust idea.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts