Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bryan, a.k.a. SourMiLK. I am enjoying catching up with you all while reading the forum posts of past. I have owned my '02 Sequioa SR5 since December '01. I traded my '01 Highlander for the '02 Sequioa after it became clear that I really needed more room. July '02, I have a Pioneer Premeir DEH-P740MP CD/MP3 Receiver, XM Satillite radio service, 2 Ultimate Platinum 12 inch subs, Ultimate 2 channel amp, Ultimate 500 watt 4 channel amp, 4 ultimate 6.5 inch speakers, 4 ultimate directional tweaters, Nesa Vision 10.4 overhead monitor, and a Magellan 750m nav unit. I can plug in one of three ps2 or an X-box for dvd and gaming. I have a custom car alarm and a Passport 8500 radar/laser detection device. I am excited about this forum because it brings a wide variety of people together that have a common interest. This has been a difficult search when such an innovated market of specialized products and ideas has clearly been geared for domestic SUV's and trucks. Every magazine and every web site has been polished for the domestic vehicle owner. My feeling of "saving the best for the last" and this forum will be the cure for my ill feeling. Thank you in-advance for your welcomes.

SourMiLK

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Bryan - Welcome To TS. Sounds like you have already built yourself a sweet ride. Please post some pics when you are able to. If you have any questions, feel free to send Simias or myself (Sequoia Moderators) an email. Again, Welcome! Dan

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Bryan,

a HUGE welcome to TS!! :D i love it bro! your post was great! it is totally what we like to hear here at TS and is what this whole website is about!

oh and PLEASE post some pix of your ride and your mods! looks like you've got yourself a tight ride! :cool:

Chris

·
Leader of Group Evil
11,253 Posts
Welcome to the forum(s)!

I just noticed something interesting, so I had to ask you guys...it occurred to me that the guys with Tundras (like myself) tend to modify outside the passenger compartment (lift kits and so on) and y'all with Sequoias seem to focus on the inside (stereo, entertainment system, etc.). Is it because there aren't too many add-ons for the outside of a Sequoia yet? Or is it a personal preference/use thing--Tundras are great offroad, but I'd rather be stuck in traffic in a Sequoia, from the sound of y'all's mods :D.

I'd spend all day in my truck if I had the systems you guys do :p...Bryan, your ride sounds like the lap of luxury :D. One of these days, I'll make it to a TS meet and check out your guys' rides :).

Take it easy,
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts