Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an idea what a new frame would cost and were i might be able to order it from?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dammm Good to know they will get you ever chance they can, Thanks buddy.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
The question is why do you want a new frame?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a little project i wanted to try. if I get it moveinfg ill share more. Jowett Thanks for that web page great find :tu::tu::ts:

·
Registered
26 Posts
had my frame replaced.272,000 miles on my 2000 tundra limited access cab 4x4.truck has been excellent until they replaced the frame!dealer ship that replaced the frame can not seem to get the steering wheel back to center and now I have a solid thud in the suspension when I hit any type of bump! I am very dissapointed in the frame swap but, the dealership had a conference call with toyota and now it seems there have been several other toy owners having the same problem that I am having with there suspension. I was told by the manager that they will have to replace my frame again!! toyota built replacement frames and have the holes where the front suspension bolts up off aprox. half of an inch. the mechanics working on my truck said they had to jack my struts back into place!! That should have told them that something was not right!!I will not let my wife or daughter ride in my truck until I get it fixed right!It sounds like the front end is falling out of it! let you know what happens!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts