Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I just got off hte phone with one fo the dealers adn they do a "reinforcement" bar adn tel me they don't do replacement accelerator pedals.

-rockstate

·
Registered
4 Posts
The only replacement available to customers in Canada (Regina) and as per Toyota Canada is to maybe try the dealer across the street! Oh What A Feeling ... Toyota ..... yah not so much!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The only replacement available to customers in Canada (Regina) and as per Toyota Canada is to maybe try the dealer across the street! Oh What A Feeling ... Toyota ..... yah not so much!!!

damn, thats no good, will let you know how I make out with the local dealer. perhaps emailing the article to them would help?

·
Premium Member
846 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had to go through the shim(sham) recall, but was unhappy so i called Toyota. I had a new pedal installed yesterday, so it's back to normal now. It's worth the trouble.

·
Registered
5 Posts
:bathbaby:

I have 2007 Tundra DC and I complained about the fix gas pedal being to touchy and the service manager ordered me a new replacement pedal.

The dealer called me telling me the new pedal just came in, but do too severe flooding in my town in SE MA I need my truck so I haven’t been back to the dealer for the install.

:amen:

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Got the shim yesterday. I have not yet noticed any difference in the feel. I might want to say the pedal is lower to the floor by 1/2" or so than before but that might only be me trying to "find" something different. -So far so good, ..they turned the alarm on free of charge.

·
Registered
422 Posts
taking mine to dealer today....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts