Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Im looking for someone that owns a 07 Tundra, in the Denver,Co. area.
we may have an offer for you, we are working on a lift kit, and need a test truck, we need to test fit the kit, it will be to your benefit. please email me at [email protected]
Ric

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Man, I don't have an '07 yet but that sounds sweet. I don't even lift my trucks but if it's a 'test deal' I would be.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, it will be a "sweet" deal for the one that contacts me..

if ya see one driving around town, send him this way. or your more than welcome to give them my email addy.

·
Registered
389 Posts
yea, it will be a "sweet" deal for the one that contacts me..

if ya see one driving around town, send him this way. or your more than welcome to give them my email addy.
I have a new 07 LTD 5.7 DC and I work in Denver. But I'm not sure I want to use it as a test or lift it as it already is too high for most garages downtown. How high did you wanna lift it? Curious

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a new 07 LTD 5.7 DC and I work in Denver. But I'm not sure I want to use it as a test or lift it as it already is too high for most garages downtown. How high did you wanna lift it? Curious

Thanks
we will have different lift sizes.

Anyone willing to test the fit, please contact me. we will make worth your time.
we need to make sure the fit will be PERFECT.

·
Mod formerly known as tpgn00
641 Posts
What kind of lift is it going to be?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this one will be a spacer lift, for now, that is the # 1 seller, once that is a perfect fit, they are already getting a true suspension lift in the works.

anyone know of someone in the area with an 07 ?????
please send me an e-mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts