Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? I have been reading threads for the past two days. Thanks for all the good info. One thing I did notice is that Mr. Fife does'nt have much postive to say in any of his posts.:D

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Wow talking trash in your first post....

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Barney isn't as bad as he seems... he has a good sense of humor!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
hi. whats up? your rims look ugly.

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
I knew it wouldn't take long... he has a reputation to protect!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
haha just messin. cant really tell the rims. but i usually only get negative with ridiculous people with ridiculous expectations. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice ride and welcome to ts!

·
Banned
444 Posts
What's up guys? I have been reading threads for the past two days. Thanks for all the good info. One thing I did notice is that Mr. Fife does'nt have much postive to say in any of his posts.:D

I like this guy..

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
haha just messin. cant really tell the rims. but i usually only get negative with ridiculous people with ridiculous expectations. :)
I bet this is some guy who was already on TS and didn't like something you said, so made another profile to make this thread.

·
Registered
424 Posts
HAHA! Funny. I would say that Barney does actually grow on you. Being your first post though...all bets are off. Welcome to TS for the time being. HA! Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
eh. he's just messin im sure. its his only post....he's one of "us" already im sure too....but i do feel honored to have a thread all about me. :)

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
eh. he's just messin im sure. its his only post....he's one of "us" already im sure too....but i do feel honored to have a thread all about me. :)
There are lots of guys complaining about you lately, I'm sure you're not sleeping well at night!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i know. ive lost lots of sleep. but i bet if people stop starting gas mileage threads claiming 20+ mpg and stop complaining about thin paint and sheet metal on a modern truck, then i bet i get less negative. oh well. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That was my first post and with the post count that Barney has I figured I'd take jab...lol. I bought my Tundra 6 months ago and have just recently been interested in doing some upgrades.

Chad

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Welcome to the fun house. Ignore Barnie, stay thick-skinned and hang on your in for a ride.

Sent points.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
There are lots of guys complaining about you lately, I'm sure you're not sleeping well at night!
im going to say 75% of what barney writes is pretty funny when he is being barney ...just like "hi your rims are ugly" after that dude said he has seen that barney is negative :lol: when you read it...sometimes its different but whatevs

·
Registered
228 Posts
AH HA !!! You found that this is a damned hard crowd to play to..........and stay outa Mansfield TX.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts