Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello to everyone in here. I've been using these forums for research for about 3 weeks now and most of it has really come in handy.

A good friend of mine passed away in a motorcycle accident and the family was kind enough to offer his 06 tundra to me for well under the blue book and amount of extras that was put on (they ate 18k of the financing). I had an 87' Toyota 4x4 when I was back in high school 10 years ago and it is great to have another one (especially with the V8!).

I look forward to interacting with many of you!

The truck was purchased new in October 2006 and only has 4000 miles on it. It came complete with prepaid maintenance to 2012 and an extended warranty from Toyota.
Here are a couple pics:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Welcome from another cat guy

·
Registered
699 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend, that's a lousy way to get a truck, but I'm sure it will go to good use. welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. That was really nice of your friends' family to offer it to you. That IS a beautiful truck!! [/B]

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your good friend. Welcome to this forum. Do you know what size tire attached to that rim? I really like it:tu:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome. I went through some of the papers and found some of the extras on it.

Katskin custom leather
Lojack Early warning
Daystar 2.5" kit
The wheels are actually Moto wheel 951 - 17x9
Tires - LT285/70R17 BFG AT
Go Rhino 1000 Grill guard
Tonneau cover
debadging
Burlwood dash kit
tint
Undercover spray on bedliner
Flowmaster 40 catback
True-Flow intake kit

I was planning on installing some JBA catforwards but I read a lot of conflicting info on the newer vvti engines. Of course I haven't put any of my own money into this yet so maybe it needs a personal touch ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts