Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, new here so it will take a bit to look around, read the rules etc. I currently am the wage slave to a 2019 MGM Platinum 4X4 I was a pretty prolific poster on another site, then now not so much or at all. Yes it needs bigger tires, gears and a true LSD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the group! Great to have another Tundra owner here. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!
Thank you for the welcome. I am getting close to being done with sticking parts on the Tundra, unless a Super Charger hits that is compatible with the 2019 ECU. If anyone has questions I will do my best to answer them. The work on the truck shown my partner and I have done, except for the front bumper and tint. This weekend I hope to install 8 external light, an Spod Bantam, Alpine Head Unit, AMP, Sub, Door Speakers, UAC's diff drop and a full set of RCI skid plates. Just been working way too much and this weekend I took time off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts