Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to seeing how badass NOKZ's truck looked with the Outlaw hood, I bought one and threw it one earlier today with a buddy. Looks great to me, just gotta get it painted to match the black. Sorry I got excited.....
:beavbutt:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Man now im jelious, I want one. I'v always wanted a cowlinduction hood for a jeep I had, but that looks real good on our/your truck.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Yup, looks good. Will look even better color match! :tu:

As other asked, how was the install?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks Great!! How hard was it to install / adjust to get it right?
How much weight did you lose?

<TUNDRA>

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Umm it took my buddy and me a couple hours to do it, we didn't really rush. We had to drills some holes for the little plastic plugs for hte windshiel sprayers, the hood has the spots but no holes, but all in all it wasn't too bad. As for lining up, it fell right into place actually. Its gonna get painted, I'm saving the money to get my whole truck repainted so it might be a little bit before its color-matched. But thanks for the responses guys.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure how much weight I lost, never weighed the old hood vs. new hood, so I don't have an answer for you, sorry brother

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I hate seeing mods I don't have, makes me itchy.
Looks good, I don't always like cowls but I like that one, if you don't mind telling us, how much was it?

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
That is awesome bro!!! I wish my RamAirHood was just the single cowl and not the two nostrils. But it will be once I go to get my truck painted as I am going to have the hood opening modded to be just a single cowl. Points to ya!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tundrunk I really couldn't tell you how much it cost brother. I ordered it when i was in Iraq, so around last September I ordered it otherwise I'd have the info for ya.

Marky Mark your truck is just plain sick bro.

·
Registered
365 Posts
very trick:tu: i would like to get one but i bet the shipping to hawaii would be the same price as the hood:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts